POLICY ON THE USE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Dated: May 27, 2020
1. Collection of certain Personal Data
PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE complies with all regulatory and legislative provisions relating to the protection of personal data (the " Applicable regulations "), and in particular all the provisions set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (the " General Data Protection Regulation " or " GDPR "), as well as the provisions of the law n ° 78-17 of February 6, 1978 modified known as "Informatique et Libertés" (the " LIL ").
Customers and/or users of the Site acknowledge and accept that PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE processes some of their personal data (the " Personal Data ") in order to ensure the management of Orders, Customers, and the proper functioning of the Site.
2. Origin and purpose of the Personal Data collected
Personal Data is collected directly and only from Customers and/or users of the Site.
To this end, PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE undertakes to obtain the express consent of Customers and users of the Site and to allow them to oppose the use of their Personal Data for all other purposes, as soon as this is necessary.
PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE uses the information collected for the following purposes:
- Monitoring and execution of the Order;
- Information / Promotional Offers;
- Statistics ;
- Contact / correspondence.
3. Type of Personal Data collected
The data controller is a member of the team, who remains the sole recipient of the Personal Data concerned.
The Personal Data whose communication is requested from the Customer is intended for the data controller. If the Customer fails to communicate this data, his request cannot be processed.
PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE is likely to process, to allow the proper administration of Orders, all or part of the following Personal Data: surname, first name, telephone number, email address, postal address. Only the first name, last name and email address are required to place an Order.
4. Non-disclosure of Personal Data
PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE undertakes not to market the Personal Data of Customers andt users of the Site collected.
The Customer's Personal Data et users of the Site may be processed by subcontractors, in absolute compliance with the principles set out herein, in the following cases:
- Execution of the Order.
The list of these companies can be communicated to the persons concerned on request sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If these companies use servers outside the European Union, PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE has entered into specific contracts with said service providers to manage and secure the transfer of Customer and Site User Data to said service providers or subcontractors.
5. Data retention period
PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE retains the Personal Data of Customers andt users of the Site for the duration strictly necessary for the purposes pursued, and in particular for the proper functioning of the services offered, and the management of Customers, within the framework of legal and regulatory requirements.
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE collects and uses the Personal Data of its Customers andt users of the Site :
- in accordance with the T&Cs;
- respecting the consent of the Customers andt users of the Site ;
- to the extent necessary to fulfill its legal obligations; and
- to the extent necessary to pursue its legitimate interests (or those of others), unless such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of Customers requiring the protection of their Personal Data.
7. Rights of Customerst users of the Site
Pursuant to the Applicable Regulations, the Customer and the users of the Site expressly acknowledge that they have the following rights:
- right of access, including the right to obtain copies of all of their Personal Data, as well as essential details of how Personal Data is processed;
- right to obtain the rectification of their Personal Data, as soon as possible, and the right to have any incomplete, inaccurate, ambiguous or outdated personal data completed;
- right to the erasure of their Personal Data, as soon as their processing is no longer necessary, or that the Customer or user has withdrawn their consent or has opposed their processing; or when their collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
- right to restriction of processing of Personal Data;
- right to portability of Personal Data; and
- right to object to the processing of their Personal Data.
If the Customer or the user of the Site wishes to know how PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE uses his Personal Data, ask to rectify them, oppose their processing, ask for their deletion, or request a copy of all the Personal Data Personnel in possession of PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE, the Customer or the user must send their request by post to PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE, the request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document signed at the following address : PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE, 35B rue de la Chine – 75020 PARIS, or by email at email@example.com
Finally, Customers et users of the Site can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE takes all useful precautions, with regard to the personal nature of the data collected and the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of the Personal Data concerning the Customer andt users of the Site and, in particular, to prevent this data from being distorted, damaged, or from unauthorized third parties having access to it.
PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE implements all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the processing of personal data and the confidentiality of Personal Data. People working for PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE are required to respect the confidentiality of Customer Personal Data andt users of the Site.
9. Log files and cookies
PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE collects certain information through log files and cookies. This mainly concerns the following information:
- IP adress
- Visited pages and queries
- Time and day of connection
The use of such files allows the following optimizations:
- Service improvement;
10. Personal Data and minors
The Site is intended for adults capable of contracting obligations in accordance with the legislation of the country in which the Customer is located.
In application of the General Data Protection Regulations, Customers who are minors under the age of 16 or incapable must obtain the prior consent of their legal guardian before entering their data on the Site. Unless there is a legal obligation of confidentiality, PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE may directly inform this manager (i) of the specific categories of Data collected from the minor (ii) of the possibility of opposing the collection, use or storage of those -this.
The age of 16 may be lowered to 13 depending on the local regulations of the Customer's habitual residence, under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
11. Contact PROMO MEDIA MUSIC
If the Customer or the user of the Site has any questions or complaints concerning PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE's compliance with these stipulations, or if the Customer or the user of the Site wishes to inform PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE of recommendations or comments, the can contact PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE in writing at the following address: PROMO MEDIA MUSIQUE, 35B rue de la Chine – 75020 PARIS, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org